Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sue Scheff: Being Harassed Online

"A Successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him" - David Brinkley

For those that know me, know that I have been the target of the most vicious and malicious attacks in Cyberspace. Fortunately I was able to fight back and won an unprecedented jury verdict for damages of over $11.M. $5M of it was set for punitive - meant to punish the defendant.

I am contacted on a daily basis from other victims of Internet Harassment and most people are unable to retain an attorney. It can be very difficult when it seems like the entire world is staring at you through their computer screens.

The quote above was sent to me today and I just felt I had to share with everyone. So when those bricks are being thrown at you through cyberspace - think about the great foundation you can build from it!