Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sue Scheff

Just a quick thank you to all the people that emailed me with their stories and support. I am simply amazed at the number of people that are being abused on the Internet with slanderous statements and photo's.

Personally, I will always have critics, like others who step up to the plate and want to make a difference in the world. Being in the public eye can bring all sorts of interesting, disturbing, and strange things to light. I am stunned at the amount of time and energy that is being spent to harm others on the Internet.

I am grateful I have contributed so much positive to the story and helped others to step up and speak out. It has been extremely difficult at many times, however knowing I am making a difference in so many lives helps to me to continue my mission to help parents and be a voice for victims of Internet Abuse.

Thanks again to the crew at 20/20 ABC - the fantastic producer and a special thanks to Michael Fertik and his team at Reputation Defender.